Question regarding making out

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by darklogic, Mar 16, 2008.

1. darklogic

darklogic Active Member

Is it wrong to make out with someone if you know the whole time that you can't have sex with them? I feel like it is teasing them and it's not fair. But I'm not doing it to be mean. I totally would have sex except I have this disease and trust me no one wants it. However, it's not deadly, it doesn't last forever, and I can't give it to anyone just from making out with them a little.

So frustrating. What should I do the next time I end up kissing someone?
  2. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Why not try to reserve you for one person instead of thinking ahead of what to do the next time you make out with someone? If it's based on love and honesty, the rest should be resolved. But what do I know, you may not want love. In that case, yes; merely kissing is teasing.
  3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Kissing isn't always related to sex. Perhaps the other person doesn't want sex either? Maybe you should chat with them to get things clear before anything starts.
  4. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I could never agree with this. Kissing among non-children should always be related to sex, or it shouldn't be done at all, and reserved for when it will be. Unless it's just those stupid friendly kisses on cheeks and stuff that they do in Spain, for instance (hate those -_-), or, of course, if it's a kiss from a mother, for instance. We use a different kind of word for those "kisses," in the Swedish language, though.
  5. darklogic

darklogic Active Member

Oh, they definately want it. Every time.

It might seem a little unfair to some but I don't think that I'm obligated to have sex with someone just because I've kissed them. They were lucky to even get that far.
  6. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

That's not quite what I meant...
  7. With or without a disease (but especially with a disease), protection should be used...

So? It means planning ahead (which is never unwise)...
  8. Wormling

Wormling Well-Known Member

My advice, for what it is worth, is to do what you want to do. If you want to kiss someone that you lust for/love, and if that person feels the same way about you, and no harm comes from it (they wont get a disease for instance), then go for it. And if you both want to have sex, and you can pass the disease, either take the appropriate medication and/or use protection, or just make sure the other person is fully aware of the risks. I know if I loved someone, and they had a disease they could give me, I would risk it or just use condoms and such. Well, that is my advice ^_^
  9. darklogic

darklogic Active Member

Thanks guys. I realize I shouldn't be making out with random people anyway. I know that what I did was fun in the moment but otherwise meaningless. Deep down I am looking for love again. It is just so rare that I have had that kind of feeling for someone.

Regardless, I've decided to keep my tongue in my mouth unless I feel like there might be something more than alcohol and hormones between me and another matter how long that take.
  10. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Lol dont talk crazy things!:)
    Why shouldnt be kissing done if someone dont want to sex? Lol...
  11. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

I do understand. It's a bit soul destroying when you kiss and it's meaningless and it's all a bit frustrating in every way possible. I'd just try and not do it? I never seem to take my own advice though when it comes to throwing myself on people. As for is it wrong- my girlfriend is like you and we don't do anything other than sometimes mess around and I'd prefer it if she didn't tease me but that's just me..
  12. jessikah2k8

jessikah2k8 Well-Known Member

*laughs* I'm in a sexual relationship. My boyfriend is 18, coming 19. I am nearly 15. It sounds like a large gap.. but you know what? .. sex isn't a big deal nowadays. It's done.. you hear about it all the time. Let's just be thankful that I have found somebody I can trust and I don't sleep around like most other girls my age.

Well.. I've made out with lots of lads but it hasn't made me truly happy. It actually made me feel like shit to say the least. I know this sounds weird.. but kissing to me, is more intimate than actually having sex. Especially if you use protection.