Question

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by POINTLESSWORDS, Dec 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. POINTLESSWORDS

POINTLESSWORDS Active Member

I CAnt speak sounded words to them of them theyre kind of words but if i dont talk to them they seem not to leave and i cannot talk because i cannot unstich myself here just eat more myself so what to do if i cant explain to them devils anymore than i can say what small i typed here WHICH IS JUST BLACK INNNK BLINKING THERE BLOODIED EYES AT YOU AND WONDERING IF THEY COULD FIND PAVMENT AND RIP YOU OUT OF IT

NOTHING IS SAFE HERE I CANNOT TAKE MYSELF CANNOT TELL THEM DEVILS EVEN THAT

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope you are safe and okay. I'm not sure that I understand your post but wish you well.

3. Linny

Linny Active Member

Just close your eyes for a second, blink a lot, and then just go for a run or something. They're going to follow and they're going to be there and it may seem pointless but moving is better when you've got the fear and adrenaline running through you and if you stay put you feel trapped. Running helps. Just run or keep writing. I'm sorry it's so scary. I understand that it's terrifying being locked with them with no where to go and no one can understand you when you're hysterical and you feel like that's what they want, to get you frustrated and ask for help and not get any answers. But it's alright just let the adrenaline run through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.