question! :)

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by bluekangaroo, Jul 11, 2007.

1. bluekangaroo

bluekangaroo Active Member

i don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but i can't find it like anywhere on the internet, so if any of you know, or don't know, please respond :)

Is there an age requirement for Slim Fast? Like, do you have to be 18 to buy it? Or can a 16-year-old buy it?

Thanks so much you guys
  2. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

Well, the site says: I'll guess you should be able to buy it from 16 upwards :smile:
  3. bluekangaroo

Thank you! I don't know how I didn't see that, and I still can't find it, haha. But I had found this on another site earlier, which made me think you had to be 18:

And this was on a site in which you could order it (I think maybe However, I'm mainly concerned about buying it at a walmart.. but i guess i should probably look at their website, huh?! thanks again, though.
  4. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

Well, I got mine from the British version of the website, the US might have different rules about it, so don't trust me completely :tongue: Besides, I just spent over 10 mins looking for the info on the US site and it's just not there I tell you. I found it within a min on the UK site :laugh:
  5. bluekangaroo

haha, no wonder! :wink: the us can be so pesky sometimes :tongue:
  6. iracund

iracund Antiquities Friend

that's because big brother is watching you. :unsure:
  7. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

that might be because the US doesn't care as much about their citizens' health...:dry: which explains our health care system... not!:dry:
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am in the US and my son picked up some at the store when he was 12. I don't think there is and age requirement to purchase it. Only the recommendation that you consult a doctor if have any of those circumstances.