Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by clueless411, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clueless411

clueless411 New Member

I am having problems finding pro suicide forums or sites. Any suggestions? Also, I cannot access the thread pro suicide.
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I'm really sorry but the site does not allow posting of pro suicide forum links. What is going on in your life?
  3. clueless411

clueless411 New Member

if you cannot post them on the site would you mind emailing them to me? I have even tried googling the term and like terms and cannot find anything.
  4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I"m sorry I will not email you sites that are prosuicide..I'm here to help people out of feeling like suicide is the only way I'm not here to aid in someone doing it.

I hope you stay and talk.
  5. LonelyTraveler

LonelyTraveler Well-Known Member

heheh, if you found this site then you shouldn't have any problems finding sites that won't mindlessly try to stop you.
  6. SoHappyItHurts

SoHappyItHurts Well-Known Member

BTW, a lot of people who regularly visit pro-suicide sites are in a vicious circle:

1. They visit pro-suicide sites.
    2. They get ideas regarding methods.
    3. They impulsively attempt suicide after a triggering event.
    4. Survive the attempt (usually without brain or other organ damage, though many people are paralyzed, brain damaged, or otherwise physically disabled each year from suicide attempts)
    5. Watch TV all day as a way to recover.
    6. Feel suicidal again.
    7. Rather than seek professional help (which they should have done in the first place), back to step 1.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2007
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

As has already been mentioned previously, we are a prolife forum and will give no pro suicide links, sites, methods etc. What we do offer here is support in helping you to find reasons to stay alive. Why don't you stick around and give us a try?
  8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

This is a pro-life site as has been said noone here will PM you pro suicide sites or email them, this site isn't to help you kill yourself, it's to help support you with your life, not your death. I hope you stick around and talk, it might make you feel better. We're here for you so if you decide to stay and talk then great. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.