Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by White Dove, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

I was recently told that i was here posting when i was at camp camping, now my question is , did anyone see me or my name posting or see me posting while i was at camp??? If so please provide the link so i can see what all was said cause i for a fact know i was not here but was told i was here??? I know where i was and was singing and camping and all..

and i also know others here were worried about me because i had not been on for so long

so can someone please help me in this , perhaps a mod or admin maybe?? cause is my niece was sneaking in here using my computer or my brother i need to know about it..

2. Chickpea

Chickpea Well-Known Member

Hi White Dove,

You can ceck your past posts, I just looked and saw that the last was 28th August, then 11th September was the next after that when you posted about failing the attempt.

If you want to look click your username in your post here, then 'find more posts by White Dove'. That'll take you to them :smile:
  3. White Dove

thank you hun :hug:

well there is no way i could of been here then.....and i know i was not here i was camping.. And no one came on and posted..

that gives me a big releaf.. thank you hun :hug:

Let them accuse me all they want to.. i dont care.. that is their thinking and i did let my brother use it i think on the 28 or 29 ??? cant remember heck he may have even used it after that.. i left that friday morning and had a pretty good time after my dang brother woke me up and kept me up for a while.. and i got to meet a 25 year old from portland who likes me and wants to date me lol and he is cute... He is also suppose to be there this saturday to watch me sing , we sung one together , we sung that song by kenny rodgers and dolly pardon ( islands in the stream ) and he sings pretty darn good
  4. White Dove

Hey i just found out it was the 29 or something like that , when this thing was posted and it was signed by my brother so obviusly he knew ahead of time what i was going to do ( perhaps reading my diary or something else ) and posted some things about me , not hateful things though , just that he cared for me and did not know.. well no wonder he came down there the night i took the OD , he knew what i had planned..

but still it hurts getting accused of doing that... oh well ... i am not gonna worry about it.. i am going to put it in my past and bury it with the rest ... i know i did not lie, did not do anything wrong. i know where i went camping at, have proof, even got the trophy to prove i was there singing and won and all. so let them think that way all they want to..

I know the truth.. God knows the truth and thats all that matters..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.