Question.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Phantom, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phantom

Phantom New Member

Since there are no better people to ask, what are the best pills and in what quantity to commit suicide, I have decent doses of anti-depressants and anti-psychosis (for irritability) and I was wondering which would work best, even though I'm not currently suicidal.

2. lil-sis-one-of-two

lil-sis-one-of-two Well-Known Member

Its good that you are not suicidal, although if thats the case why are you asking about methods?

Also we are not allowed to discuss methods etc.. it is against the forums rules as it a pro-life site.

If you need to talk I am here (although not about methods)

:hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2007
  3. Phantom

Phantom New Member

Oh, well that blows.

I've already had one attempt and survived with minor side effects after a handful of weaker pills (I have better now :p ).

I was just wondering which would do the job better, pain killers or more mental pills. Ehhh, screw it, if I ever need to, I'll find out either way.

4. lil-sis-one-of-two

lil-sis-one-of-two Well-Known Member

Is suicide the only way for you?

Maybe you will never need to know which is better (lets hope you never find out)

Can I ask what made you attempt suicide before?

Xxxxx

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

This is a pro life forum and no one here will give you methods on how to harm or kill yourself.

Please stay safe :hug:

6. ^ well said vikki ^

7. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

besides it being against the rules, i doubt these are the right people to ask as they are all still alive!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.