Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all those who used to count me as a friend:

Has enough time passed so that we could maybe be friends again? A lot of things were said, a lot wasn't said or listened to, things were said to other people, things that weren't said were thought to have been said by other people who actually didn't but yet more people were caught up in it... blah, you get the picture. I could've done better, could've had a bit more humility, could've actually listened to other people instead of just going off half-cocked like the idiot I can be in a crisis. What I wanna know is, is there any hope that I could maybe just not be left alone right now? All last night I tried to stop myself from killing myself or cutting myself. I managed it but I don't think I can do it again alone. I don't need anyone to save me or keep me going, I wont go back down into that black abyss of pain ever again. But it would help so much if just a few people would say "hey, saved a seat for you mate, you were a wanker but in the great sceme of things it means fuck all now" or does it still mean things? Have I burnt my bridges too many times? Please tell me honestly.

Sa Palomera

We've never been really close, but you've always been nice to me :smile: (I'm formerly Ishtar or Ishy btw.)
I don't know what exactly happened, but you disappeared all of a sudden. :sad:
There's room enough for you here, grab a soda or whatever, and join us in the sun :hug:

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Was wondering where you went. One day here next you disappeared. Let bygones be bygones and get your arse back here! The more the merrier I say! Hun you are always welcome here so please come back and let us help you through the pain you're dealing with.

A

andyc68

whatever happened is the past, lets leave it there.

feel welcomed back here, i'll save a seat for ya at the bar :tongue:

Beret

Staff Alumni
Mally, u always can count me as a friend, i love to be a good friend of u :hug:
Forget the past, the future is going to be better.
Continue to stay strong!!!
U always can count on me.
Beret xx

We cannot change the past...all we can do is apologize for what we feel we have done, and learn from what we have experienced...most of the the time, the punishment we create for ourselves far exceeds the crime we have done...please know that it is time to start anew, draw a line in the sand, and build compassionate tomorrows...I really have missed you...big hugs, J

You're lovely mal :hug: even if my coming back here doesn't work out, there's MSN and skype and everything. I'd love to hear from you anytime.

I hope youi're feeling better...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00