question

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by aki, Oct 18, 2008.

?

how do you see yourself....

1. woman

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
  2. man

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
  3. girl

19 vote(s)
    55.9%
  4. boy

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Would you call yourself a woman/man or a girl/boy?

For me, I'm 20 and I feel most definitely a girl, it sounds really strange when someone calls me a woman :p

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I get the same way at times. I go to say boy when i'm talking about someone and realize that I mean to say man.

Me personally the only thing I hate is being ma'am'd at 28. It's not kosher at all lol

3. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

none of the above

4. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Man, but I'm built like a Sock Monkey- 5' 10" 125lbs.

5. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

I'm 21 but I have the maturity of a boy. I still haven't quite gotten out of that phase yet, been too isolated and babied and pampered so I'm very immature and lacking compared to my peers. :sad::sad:

6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I say woman in front of my parents, so they know i'm grown up and am an adult. But around others i tend to refer to myself as girl o_O

7. plates

plates Well-Known Member

A person.

I've never liked the word girl.

8. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Girl.

I've never felt comfortable saying woman....

9. notwanting2live

notwanting2live Well-Known Member

i dont think im a woman although im 18 - i dont feel that i fit that role and type of description. a woman to me is someone who is successful, and can control the feeligns and emotions deep inside.. whereas i suck at this and i cant.

10. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I'm a 19 year old male, but I see myself as a girl I guess you would say :unsure:

11. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I'm a 27 year old man, but I get treated like a boy.

12. aki

aki Well-Known Member

That's interesting. This is kind of off topic but I used to feel like more a boy than a girl. I used to think that maybe I was born in the wrong body. I don't feel the same now though:

Yeah I know, I understand what you're saying. I think of myself as a person now rather than a gender.

The poll is just that I feel very young for my age, I don't think I'm any different from what I was like when I was 13. I never want to be a 'woman' though. I just can't imagine it, it doesn't seem like me at all.

13. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Girl, I just don't feel comfortable with woman...though I'm not sure I feel entirely comfortable with girl either :laugh:

14. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

At the ripe old age of 51 I'd say I'm definately a man but I've never lost touch with that little boy who is still a part of me. Love and to everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.