Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by darkrider, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

2. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

3. Victori@

Victori@ Well-Known Member

It actually makes me really happy!!! to know that there are and is soo much more stupid shit out there then just us humans!
  4. black mamba

black mamba Active Member

5. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

It's the most beautiful picture...the far end of the Universe with millions upon millions of galaxies and trillions to the tenth power of planets :). I derive great comfort by the scope of the universe.
  6. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

It doesn't make me depressed, well no more than what I already am.

They are very pretty pictures. I like pictures like that.
  7. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Yeah me too. I had the same feeling around London today generally in the dark looked a lot like how I felt when you look down from a plane when I was younger, I remember feeling wow, we're so small and feeling scared/depressed by how vulnerable we all are from high high above, but today I just felt comforted (I wasn't on a plane though but it was similar). I don't know. But like you said, it's of some comfort that there's so much out there than what I'm going through right now. Gives me some kind of perspective I suppose that I get when I'm out of this house and that I'm similar to those pictures in some way :dunno:
  8. annie-crafts

annie-crafts Well-Known Member

It makes me feel like there is life and a world beyond this depression. And maybe somewhere out there is a world for me where I won't be depressed. Maybe????
  9. xChristina

xChristina Active Member

It fascinates me.
    Out of all those tiny little dots we can't be the only living things :3
  10. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Sure we can. If you really get into what we are, which I'm currently doing in my study of biology, it's so hard to believe that we exist at all... There's no way it could ever happy in the first place... nevertheless twice...
  11. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

.....oooh it makes me want to see what ELSE is out there. . .i find it exciting. . .and beautiful
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.