Question

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Brooklala, Apr 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brooklala

Brooklala Member

Does anymore immediately look up a med when they get a new one from the doc to see if they could use it? :unsure:

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Yep.

I don't go by what it says, though, as they never work anyway.

3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

dunno but the people in the crisis team has given me 3-4 weeks of medication being in full knowledge that i want to OD. :dunno: i doubt it'd work properly though.

4. EyesOfTheWorld

EyesOfTheWorld Active Member

Yes, but i'm also looking for potential recreational uses. Not ready for suicide yet although i do have a plan, but i keep my thoughts numbed with drugs.

5. EyesOfTheWorld

EyesOfTheWorld Active Member

Also, i studied psychopharmacology in college, and being a longtime drug user (and legitimate med taker), i'm pretty knowledgeable on the how's and why's of most pharmaceutical drugs. If anyone has a question about a new one they have been placed on, or any med in general, pm me and i'll try to help. I WILL NOT tell you if it is useable for suicide. I WILL tell you how it works, what it does, my opinion of it, it's medicinal use, etc.
    Just putting that out there.

6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I usually look up my meds :)

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I always look up my meds, not for the right reasons though lol Usually because I like to go over the top and take too many:mellow:

8. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

yes I do, I go straight to google to look it up, usually the od section :unsure:

9. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

i try too, but i never get any good info, just the general "if you feel nausea ..." so its not much 'help'
    also i think they give you 3-4weeks to see if you attempt.. but that just might be my paranoia

10. plates

plates Well-Known Member

no i think they just didn't have a clue about me. they really don't read my notes at all. i doubt they actually want a failed attempt and then having to do a lot of assessments and 'paperwork' as they call my life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.