Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by endding, Jun 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. endding

endding Guest

I want to end this.. i can not stand for it anymore.. how do you guys coping from all those bad experience. i cant move on and people step on me even more. They just want to see and hear me die. so be it.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello endding and welcome to the forums.
    I'm glad you found us. :hug:
    How do I cope from all my bad experiences? hmm, counselling helped,maybe that's something you might want to look into. Anti depressants helped for a while too. What really helps is getting support from like minded people though,such as through this forum/chatroom. I take each day as it comes, take the good with the bad and hope for the best.
    I hope you feel better soon and get lots of help and support from SF.
    PM me if you need to talk anytime. Take care and stay safe :arms:
  3. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

One thing I do is pay attention to the fact that many people here have it far worse than me. They are people here with some really serious problems. Compared to them many of the other people here shouldn't be complaining one bit.

I also know when it comes to the minor problems I do have it's up to me to make them better. No one is going to do it for me and they aren't going to magically fix on their own. It takes work. Hard sometimes to get my motivation up but when I do I go for it and try to improve things best I can. And yes I have improved things some over the past couple of years.
  4. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hi endding (welcome to SF! :smile:)
    i know it can be really hard sometimes, especially when it seems noone is there for you
    but we are.. here on SF you can talk to people about things and get support :hug:
    what has made you feel like this?
    thinking of you :heart:
    triggs xx
  5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to Sf.
    Keep posting and talk to us, tell us why you want to end it and we'll see if we can help you in any way. We are all here and want to help you. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.