Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GA_lost, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GA_lost

GA_lost Well-Known Member

Has anyone realized that no matter how you feel you are always on the lookout for some means to kill yourself? I have been dealing with suicide for a very long time. As of now, I am not directly suicidal, but I am still on the lookout for means. I suppose this is due to thinking I will want to again and habit.
  2. lost43215

lost43215 Well-Known Member

I used to kinda... but not really. If im happier im usually out doing something or my mind is completely off my troubles so I dont really think about it. I dont actively look for one tho. If i see one i remember it but that's it.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

That is depression for ya throwing those thoughts in there. Keeping busy getting fresh air exercise all help my mind to stay away from that thought but if i get upset over anything my mind goes right back there.
  4. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

not me, if I'm not feeling suicidal, I'm not on the lookout for ways to do it.
  5. shefallsasleep

shefallsasleep Well-Known Member

I recently got put on antidepressant drugs, not very hopefull they ill work but I don't want to go on feeling like this, but after getting those drugs there is a piece of me that thinks "if i really wanted to i could take all of those and end it" wierd situation!
  6. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

You should be aware that anti-depressants won't kill you, no matter how many you take. What might happen is that you become brain damaged or maybe temporarily going psychotic. Don't ever try doing that.

As for me... I do think about suicide and ways to kill myself a lot - even when I feel okay. Actually, my life is entirely enveloped in suicide; even if I find my true love, and am happy with her, I will die an early and youthful death through suicide. A girl that would want to do the same is paramount if I would be able to be happy with her, so I'd never go for anyone that I wouldn't already know agrees with me on this. A suicide pact with your true love is beyond beautiful... it's so odd how almost no one sees this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.