Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pollo, Nov 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

Does thinking about calling a friend before my OD means I am a coward? or does it makes me weak on my willpower?
  2. Madam Mim

Madam Mim Well-Known Member

Pollo, it doesn't make you weak or a coward. It makes you strong. Do it, call your friend. You won't regret it, I promise.

Even if you don't want to do it for yourself, do it for your friends, and everyone who loves you. I know that's a load of cliche crap, but it's the right thing to do.

Please stay strong and fight these feelings. Let people in, you deserve to be happy, and it's your right to fight for it.

3. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

It makes you strong - there's no disputing that, it's much easier to give up - and you're making the tough decisions - GOOD FOR YOU!

Stay strong and stay with us
  4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i just want to be clear. do you mean call your friend to ask for help? or do you mean, like you say in your other post, call your friend so that your body will be found. i totally support you on the first scenario, calling and telling them how badly you are feeling. you deserve help and you deserve to feel better. it is possible. you can and will feel better, even though it doesn't seem that way today.
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

calling them for help is not being a takes a lot of courage to ask for help..
    I hope you do call them and stay safe
  6. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

yeah, I mean call so he will find me. He can't help me, no one can help me. Time is coming, I will do it. I know I deserve better but it won't happen. I can live (ironic, isn't it?) with that. I don't know why I keep posting here if I know what I am going to do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.