Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurted

This may sound weird, but i have one question i don't know who to ask:

I like going to concerts, but unfortunately, my friends don't like music that i like (rock). Because of that, i rarely go to concerts, because i just feel uncomfortable alone and beside that most bands i listen to avoid my country. Going to foreign countrys alone, even if they are neighbor to your country sounds depressing to me.

I do however know some people that go to concerts very often, but i don't know any of them well. I have them on facebook, but we are not friends. Although we understand well, we only talk to each other from time to time when we met in clubs (that's how i know them).
Do you think it would be weird if i would ask them if i can go with them? Most of those people go with their friends or even girlfriends/boyfriends and i think it would be really socially ankward for me to ask them. What do you think?

Fitzy

I think that's an excellent idea. Or there are social networking sites that aim to bring together people who have similar interests e.g. films reading walking music gardens.
Go for it!

Romancer

dunno, i go to concerts huh...almost every week :D and sometimes somebody tags along, or we meet people there. *shrugs* imo, you can always ask, and if you like going to concerts with a certain group, continue. ;)
but i always meet people at concerts, and sometimes we go together to other gigs as well, so it's not really that hard to find other people.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00