1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ImAllAlone, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImAllAlone

ImAllAlone Member

What is something eady to OD on? <Mod Edit - Acy - Methods> Please respond with answers to the question not anti-suicide speeches

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hiya, I'mAllAlone. I'm sorry you seem to be seeking a way to kill yourself. SF is pro-life, so no one here will give you any information about methods. You don't want anti-suicide speeches, but I'll at least offer the support of the forum in the hopes that it helps you find a different direction than suicide. Please stay safe.

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

As above what acy said. And to be honest with your question nothing all painful all does damage inside and then you have a life with more pain.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

I wouldn't give you that info, even if I knew the answer. I don't think there is any "easy" way out, nothing is really foolproof. I know you don't want to be told not to do it, but I hope you don't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.