Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is something eady to OD on? <Mod Edit - Acy - Methods> Please respond with answers to the question not anti-suicide speeches

Last edited by a moderator:

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Hiya, I'mAllAlone. I'm sorry you seem to be seeking a way to kill yourself. SF is pro-life, so no one here will give you any information about methods. You don't want anti-suicide speeches, but I'll at least offer the support of the forum in the hopes that it helps you find a different direction than suicide. Please stay safe.

Spidy71

Hiya, I'mAllAlone. I'm sorry you seem to be seeking a way to kill yourself. SF is pro-life, so no one here will give you any information about methods. You don't want anti-suicide speeches, but I'll at least offer the support of the forum in the hopes that it helps you find a different direction than suicide. Please stay safe.
As above what acy said. And to be honest with your question nothing all painful all does damage inside and then you have a life with more pain.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I wouldn't give you that info, even if I knew the answer. I don't think there is any "easy" way out, nothing is really foolproof. I know you don't want to be told not to do it, but I hope you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00