questioning my future in general

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Microcosmos, Apr 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Microcosmos

Microcosmos Member

Since my early teens, I've consistently had this thought in my head that I would die at an early age, from taking my own life. It's died down a little bit over the years, but it's still there from time to time. I still believe that that's how my life will end at some point. In my mid to late 20's, and have begun to wonder when that time is? Is that still going to be my demise? Who's to say, I'm not even sure myself. Why haven't I done it yet? Why am I still here? Am I too afraid to do it? Is it just not my time? Still looking for reasons within myself to carry on, to better myself. Because I know that everybody deserves happiness, even myself(although my brain tells me otherwise). No idea where I'm going or what my future holds, but I'm finally seeing a real psychologist next week, so I'm hopeful.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

That is good news that you are seeing a psychologist soon hun he or she will help you change that mindset ok No one really knows what the future hold we just have to live in the present tense ok enjoy what is now hugs to you

3. Microcosmos

Microcosmos Member

Thanks for your response total eclipse :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.