Questioning Rage!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Jagroen, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Jagroen

Jagroen Well-Known Member

Internet - Behind a Screen

People of all ages are bullys or think they are so tough and hurt anyone else with words

Would you do that in person? Highly doubt it

So why do people bully?

Why do people always you to "go far" or keep going through thick and thin and to "never give up" when some people just make it rough

Parents/education raise you to never lie, steal, manipulate but the real world does the exact opposite, and why is that?

The more that im alone and see the world for what it is, it keeps me thinking of why am i here? this is not what i want or NEED.

I know i am my own person and i have to focus on myself, but whats the point of education when majority of the classes need a "teambuilding course"

Its like everyone is against the world and say "screw you" to it...

I cant keep going on like this if even my own family is against me...my mom raised me to be a damm mommas boy, yet i get rediculed, bullied and everyone
    uses me or i feel like they use me and i never ask for anything in return...people tell me to stand up for myself, but thats not me to go out of my way to use others

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi. Bullying is construted to make people feel powerless and horrible about themselves. I am very sorry you are bering bullied. It is horrible, degrading and it errodes self esteem and any confidence a person might have. Can you tell us more about the bullying that is being directed toward you in school?

3. Jagroen

im not in school, just going from experience from when i was in school
    Bullies are in everyday things for me, walking to a grocery store to get food so i actually eat, get bumped into and called different things
    Online when i hide from the outside world, people behind the screen say anything because they feel safe but if they said it in the real world, bad things would happen

Im just over analyzing EVERYTHING in life and it bugs me, a big part of me wants truth or sense of closure or something to explain why life is like this

4. Sparrow91

Sparrow91 Well-Known Member

I was bullied and I hated it! Like you I feel used and I never like to take advantage of others, ever I'm too nice according to people. You know I think bullies are just hurt and the only way they can over come that hurt is by hurting others. Sounds like they are the victims but sometimes they are. I can't forgive the bullies that hurt me, they really did screw me up mentally in my life and what they do is never forgettable... Life it just has the snakes and the birds, as I like to think of it. The snakes can eat the birds but sometimes birds can do so much more than the snakes, but life needs them both. To me that's just how life is, i like to believe that the world needs this balance i guess thats how i have rationalized it, but i wish we never had people so cruel but we do (it amazes me how some people tell their kids to bully). The world will eventually change hopefully the people in it do too.

5. Jagroen

I sorta agree with the needed balance to survive, just wish it wasnt to the extent that stuff happens
    Yesturday i went out to make a therapist appointment cause of my issues and when i walked out of the building a group of guys basically followed me home till i told to back off or ill call the cops and they kept right on me till i got home...bugs me how a group of people will threaten to beat people up when they didnt do anything...

6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Again. I am so sorry this is happening. I do agree with what Sparrow said. I do think the bullies are injured. And this is their way of feeling better about themselves. Of course that explanation does not really help people who are being bullied. Ripping people apart to try to feel better is a very misled thought process. Often taught to them by misled parents.

I also agree with Sparrow that the world will eventually change. I completely believe that people will change also. I believe that the world will not support cruelty in the future. But thats the future. And you are trying to manage now. You said you went to make an appointment for therapy. When is that appointment? I am hoping the therapist will have some solid suggestions how you can manage this bullying. in the meantime keep posting here. People here do not tolerate bullying !! So its a safe zone.

7. Jagroen

the more i see bullying and think of it, its like...why do people do it...or why do they get the excuse cause they are injured...im hurting too but i dont relate to it...my parents taught me to be nice and trust everyone and NOW its screwing me over in the real world...

8. rtrt46546565

rtrt46546565 Well-Known Member

I wonder that, too. They say most people bully to make themselves feel better... Well when I even think about bullying someone, it makes me feel like shit. I don't get it...

9. flowers

flowers Senior Member

first, I do not think of it as an excuse. Quite the opposite. Second, the fact that you do not relate to it means you are a stronger person than they. they are what a psychiatrist once called "crabs in a bucket" They push other people down to try to make themselves be higher. There is no honor in that. but they do harm others greatly. You are being harmed by them. There is no excuse for that kind of behavior. The damage they can cause is horriffic. And they are so unevolved they probably like that they cause this damage. But you are better than they are. Even though I am not sure that helps much when you are being so harmed.
    you are more evolved than they are. You both are. But that doesnt help the feelings of pain these people inflict.

10. Jagroen

With bullying, how do i stand up to the old saying "treat others the way you want to be treated", like i dont want to be bullied so i dont,

it just really bugs me that I just can do anything about it, GAHHHHHH

Life is so miserable in my eyes

11. Jagroen

Havent posted in this thread but another point of views on society, watch The Purge...and tell me why a movie like that would promote what they did...its like mass media is showing its ok to bully and in the movie case..do crime...