Questions in bold

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by SarahB, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SarahB

SarahB Well-Known Member

I know I probably post too much.. and I feel bad as if I'm attention seeking, and I feel bad for bumping down other more deserving people
    but I don't know what to do..
    I finally lost all my best friends.. I've been forced to give them up and can no longer talk to them.. I didn't want to and I miss them.. I miss him.. I tried making new friends and this bitch just comes in, thinking she has to 'warn' my new friends that I'm a terrible person and a huge liar, so now people hate me and my friends don't trust me.. no matter what I do she ruins it.. so that's just more to add to the pile..

and tomorrow I have to go to an eating disorder clinic, even though I don't have an eating disorder.. my parents think its best for me, but they have no idea
    I tried convincing my mom that I can't be away from her, I truly love her and would crush me to be away from her in that place. I don't know what to do to let her keep me home. I don't belong there. The only thing keeping me sane was my friends and my mom. If I'm going to be away from her, I won't get better. I tried talking to her but she just doesn't understand. I won't get better there, away from her.. What can I do to convince her?

It snowed recently. I live up North where it's cold, and there's nearly 8inches of snow.. as my escape, I was going to run away tonight.. and I know you could probably guess my plan from there..
    I will not go to that place again, they don't help me there
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you are being forced to go somewhere you think you will not be helped, but depending upon your age, depends your degree of freedom...if you must go there, please try to make the best of it and comply with the program so you get out as quickly as possible...big hugs, J
  3. Joshuwa

Joshuwa Well-Known Member

Have you told her your true feelings about all of this?
    I'm sure your mother loves you more than anything in the world and if she knew everything you've said here she may have second thoughts about it
  4. SarahB

SarahB Well-Known Member

I have been there before and it didn't help. It made me feel out of place as I didn't have the problem I was there for.

I tried telling her, I talked it out and told her that sending me away from the person who was helping me isn't going to help, but it just seems like she doesn't understand. I have to leave soon but I don't want to. I feel like fighting them, if they won't listen.

I was told I won't be able to leave there until I get better, and since going away will make things worse, I guess I won't ever come come. So I won't have Christmas.
  5. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

hello Sarah, guess by your referal to up north means you are a brit! Yeah its cold here huh?
    I know things are not easy for you, i send peace and a hug to you. Many here share your thoughts, hang around people here care, they really do. Come find me if you ever want to talk. Regards Pete
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.