questions to joy

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by fallingangie, Oct 31, 2010.

1. fallingangie

fallingangie Well-Known Member

The rain stopped dripping.. the clouds stopped roaring.. sunlight awakens the day once again, yet the world remains dark to me.

What are you here for now, Sun?
    After all the city being drenched in pouring madness.

What are you here for, light?
    When darkness swept the world to bitter ends.

Are you here to bring a new day?
    But the old days can never make it the same.

The birds fly away, away to you now, but im just me.. meant to be with the rain.

Its about time that i look forward to life. Is that what you are trying to say, Summer morning?
    But you werent there to save me from the thunder.

All i can do now is wait for the next shower, when tears will accompany my shadow once again.

I wish you all the best sun, so that the raindrops can never drown your world the way it did mine.

I know you are here for me now, but im not myself anymore. Just one last question... where were you sunlight? I thought you were mine too..
    Where were you all this time?

I dont know what I m typing.. or whether this is the right place to post this. I guess I aM out of my mind right now... i apologise for making this weird.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

The sun was there all that time but you were not able to see it because the clouds of depression has blocked it from your view. The sun was trying so hard to shine thru for you. I hope you have some help now to keep those clouds away so the warmth of that sun can keep you company everyday. Hope you have professional help okay so the clouds of depression stay away for good