Questions =)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Corlam, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corlam

Corlam Member

Aloha, first and foremost, as it's my first post, I felt a 'hello' was a good start.

I'm not really sure how much detail I really need to go into, but I pretty much have been ticking off days to make sure I do things properly, don't screw up or leave things undone, as it were :)

I had a few questions, I was hoping folks could help me with:

1) Life Insurance - Is it always null and void in the case of a suicide? I don't have any special policy, but I do have a free 100k policy from my job.
    2) What is the approximate cost involved in dying, as it were XD? If Life Insurance won't cover anything, I don't really know how much I have to have set aside?
    3) What happens to debt if you aren't married? I'm 27, but have around 6k$ in credit card debt that I don't want sticking on anyone else, which brings me to:
    4) Tax return time! Which I'm waiting for with bated breath, because I expect to get somewhere on the order of 12k$ back, courtesy of Mr. Obama and the house I bought. I need to know the best way to use the money - do I put it toward the debts, so as not to have it fall on anyone else?

Some of the questions actually have some interplay, because if the debt just falls away, the best bet would obviously be to max out my credit cards buying stuff for folks, and then just giving my liquid cash to a certain girl in a bad spot I know, after whatever amount of money I'd need to leave to ensure disposal and suchlike isn't a problem.

If this isn't the right section, I apologize, but at a quick glance I didn't exactly see the right place to post. I ticked off a month to make sure this was what I wanted to do, then decided to wait because I didn't know what would happen with all the financial stuff, and because when I get the refund check, my friend won't ever have to strip and hate herself again, which would be absolutely bonus.

Anywho, any answers and time would be appreciated, again sorry if this is the wrong section, and if someone would kindly move it to the appropriate section, my thanks in advance.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm not sure if you read the site guidelines, but this is a pro-life site. So we aren't going to give you any information that will encourage you to want to die or help you with that process. But if you want to talk about what's wrong or why you want to die, we'll listen and try to help.
  3. Corlam

Corlam Member

Ah apologies, I didn't make the connection, I just figured it was the methodology chatter that was off limits.

Thanks for the kindly worded 'RTFM' XD
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

LOL! :) :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.