Quick intro

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by littleshadow, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littleshadow

littleshadow Member

Hey all, I'm littleshadow. I am 24, a multiple survivor and a sometimes struggler, trudging on. It has been 4 months since my last attempt and 3 weeks since my last bout of self-harm. I think this is the longest I have gone in about a year without hurting myself and I'm feeling very proud. I joined this site so when the wolves start howling at my door again, I have people who know what it sounds like.
    This is my first time trying out a support forum, so I'm excited and anxious all at once.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi littleshadow you should be so proud of you for not harming yourself wow hun way to go I hope by coming here you can continue to do so well. It is a great site one with lots of support when you do need it hugs
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi little shadow and big and warm welcome to you.. Congrats on not selfharming ..hon, I started out on first website like this about 17 or 18 yrs ago.. Lots of good ppl who. Do and will care about you..

You made that pesky first step or two by registering and posting to us..thanks and look around some and keep talking with us please!!!

Any questions about the place please let us know.. Jim

Saw your post in the cafe..was past my bedtime but you are always welcome to post there and tell us what's going on today.. Stay safe
  4. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

hi little shadow, nice to meet you!! grats on not self harming or attempting... that is an awesome accomplishment, and a lot to be proud of!! i hope you will come to chat sometime, and get to meet all the wonderful people there too. i would love to hear more about you and get to know you. take care and continue to be safe! *huggles*
  5. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

hello and welcome to the forums. xx
  6. littleshadow

littleshadow Member

I've been on here about a day and I can see how helpful it is for me. I am so grateful for this place and all you people all ready.
  7. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

we're glad to have you here :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.