quick one

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by alle_vite, Jan 20, 2009.

1. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

very quick short rant!!!

i fuckin hate men, what gives you the right to hit me when i did fuck all rong??? then take a huff on me like it was my fault!!! yeh fucking right!!! i effin hate you why cant i have the heart to kick you out its my house yes that is effin right it is my house you fool you have no right over it!!!

Rant over

i can breath now
  2. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

He has no right to hit you regardless!
  3. alle_vite

yeh thats what i thought, within the hour he was back grovling apologising but it still is so not the effin point!!!
  4. ergo51

ergo51 Well-Known Member

............erm...............I hate to be the one who points this out but somebody who hits you cannot love you....................'Love', poetry and snivelling apologies aside (boohoo I won't do it again, yeah right) they're still gonna be the same person who's done it once thus showing the full capacity to to do it again.

Once a line is crossed new boundaries are set, the ongoing threat is implicit in the action, i.e. over step a subjective boundary entirely based on somebody elses clearly unbalanced mind set and ..............whack.

Do you have children with this person? If yes I'm sorry and if no try and consider the implications if you did.

I'd ('scuse the pun) kick this person literally out of your home and metaphorically out of your life.

Sorry to be so blunt and sorry if I sound 'high and mighty' and judgemental; afterall I don't know you or your circumstances but never the less I feel the facts remain as they are.

All this is my opinion rather than advice.

And I'm sorry it's happened, I hope you're o.k.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Nicole, kick him out :yes:
  6. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

TRUMPETS. :hug: PM me if you need to talk.
  7. alle_vite

I really wish life were that simple were i could just kick him out, Long yes i do have a daughter ith him but she died. i realy wish life were that simple and i wish i was in a strong enough posistion to just say to him leave!!

Thankyou all for your kind words tho, im just stuck in a catch 22 situation!!
  8. ergo51

ergo51 Well-Known Member

Hey Mizzlost I'm sorry to hear about your daughter and I apologise if I inadvertantly hit a nerve I feel shoddy about that.......................

I know life can be impossibly complicated and I've been in a relationship where the only option, stay or leave, was years (literally) of pain.

Tsk....I dunno it's just the violence thing it does my head in that's why I posted...............

I just hope you find a way to unpick the catch 22 some day, or maybe it'll unravel itself and be ok........................

.............Anyway good luck and take it easy..........