QUICK QUESTION IF YOU HAVE TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonpi

Hi all, is this the same as the section that says "my story"? NEW HERE AND STILL LEARNING THE VERY BASICS. I USE CAPS MOST OF THE TIME, DOCS CANT GET MY EYES CLOSE TO NORMAL SO SORRY IN ADVANCE .

THANKS

Hi Jason,

You can find the "My Story" forum in the link below
http://www.suicideforum.com/community/forums/my-story.39/
Sorry that you are having so much trouble with your eyes, and whatever other things may have brought you here.

It might help if you request that people reply to your threads in 7point font. I think there may also be browser settings or other programs that would magnify text and webpages for you.

Hope this helps!

Dawn

THANK U @may71 GREAT SUGGESTION

JASON WELCOME TO SF! REALLY GLAD TO HAVE U HERE WITH US. EVERYONE IS SO KIND AND EVEN IF ON A PHONE LIKE ME COULD USE CAPS FOR U. IF WE CAN EVER HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK. U DON'T HAVE TO BE ALONE WITH THESE FEELINGS ANYMORE BECAUSE WE ARE HERE FOR U NOW. HOPE TO SEE U AROUND OFTEN. TAKE CARE

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
WELCOME TO SF ... SO GLAD THAT YOU FOUND US ....AS HERE YOU WILL FIND AN AMAZING GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS WHO CAN PROVIDE ENCOURAGEMENT SUPPORT AND ADVICE SO I ENCOURAGE YOU TO KEEP POSTING. SENDING YOU HUGS.

Jasonpi

Drowned, so so, but thank you for asking. Hows things with you? Love your sig-tag, we use it a lot in some of my support groups....

If we don't talk for a few days the happiest of 2018 for you and yours ...

Jp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00