quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosky71

ok ive been really depressed for about the past 2 1/2-3 months but the past week ive been angry and not so much depressed but today like in the past 10 mins i got that really depressed feeling again. so my question was is it normal to have these things were i go from being depressed to angry to depressed again

Animosity

Forum & Chat Buddy
could be maybe bipolar? Not sure for a fact though, so dont quote me. but if its just swift mood changes like that, it's possible. good luck!

mandyj101

yea i think its normal with depression .. i think its more fustration rather than anger- well it is with me ..
as blueeyed said it could be part of bipolar or something else.. have u spoken 2 any1 about it ?
take care :hug:

mandyj101

mabye u should ? ur gp/doctor would be a good person 2 ask
would be a start 2 finding out why u get angry - then depressed again alot? sounds like rapid cycling .. but it could be lots of things ..

all th best x

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I think with depression anger surfaces a lot with me it does. The anger is usually unresolved issues not being able to deal with them.. Good idea like others said to talk with doctor therapist about this maybe need some meds to help you .

Not everyone needs medication for depression. It really depends on the person. Talk to a psychologist. There must be a reason why you're feeling this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00