quick suicide

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by sethwalters88, Mar 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sethwalters88

sethwalters88 Member

If someone where to go about "killing themselves".
    In what manner would be the fastest most painless way to do this?
    Just wondering...

2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Sorry, can't help ya with your question.

But wanted to welcome ya to the forums.

3. sethwalters88

sethwalters88 Member

Not a hard question to answer..

4. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

This forum doesn't talk about methods, and any methods mentioned will be edited out by a mod. Try Google if you feel that you need to know. Remember, no method is foolproof.

5. sethwalters88

sethwalters88 Member

Thank you. Goodbye

6. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Sethwalters88, please stick around, don't attempt anything and bond with a few of the hundreds of members here. You will surely find some people in a very similar type of situation that brought you to this forum. Okay, please? :IrishDoll:

7. sethwalters88

sethwalters88 Member

I mean I don't wanna seem like a kid struggling for attention I have just been going through some rough times for the past few years and I just feel like I'm to a point where I just wanna give up is this normal?? I would much rather stay alive but iam so unhappy with life..

8. sethwalters88

sethwalters88 Member

And on top of it all a few weeks ago my little brother attempted suicide and I think if I even went to my dad with this it would jut further burden him. Its like everywhere I turn there is more and more weight put on me and I'm just ready to let it all Crush me.

9. bluegrey

If anyone is struggling for attention here it is the exception. Almost to a person we are fighting very real and legitimate psychiatric/emotional problems which keep us in a perpetual battle against the wish to escape permanently. Wishing for it all to end is very normal considering the severe duress most members here, like you are suffering under.

You are a "kid" so there is so much time ahead of you and by virtue of your age- so many treatments you have yet to try. It is so good to hear that you would rather stay alive. That will alone puts you so far ahead of the game! Go through the categories of the forum to see where your particular problems are shared and how they are being treated/addressed. Stay around and join in at the posts you relate to. Talk with the people you identify with and make you feel comfortable. :smile: :hug:

10. sethwalters88

sethwalters88 Member

Thanks for the support I am going to watch tv and pretend everything is all fine I will browse through the forums hopefully find people I can relate to

11. bluegrey

Pretending is a great tool sometimes. :smile: Be well and enjoy your TV show!

12. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

I can't help you mister, keep holding on and reach for help,
    Vagrant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.