quiet and sullen

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, Aug 21, 2013.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

Went back through all the paperwork from high school.... and as i was reading i saw two words that i dont remember seeing before or ever hearing about. Memory Disorder.... suddenly a lot of what I have been feeling makes sense. The trouble remembering and how often my brain has trouble processing. I get so frustrated because this didnt used to happen as much or be this much of an issue. I always thought it was me... I thought I had messed up my brain with huffing and other self harm... I dont know how I feel about it... its not like anything can be done about it now and mom's no longer here for me to ask her about it. I was labeled as quiet and sullen in 2005 which is when my anxiety was diagnosed... I guess that's when it started falling apart but that's far from when it began. Not much has changed in those yrs.. im still quiet and sullen... but more than that im withdrawn... and the longer I am here the worse it gets...
  2. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Would it be possible to disclose this to a doctor or therapist?
  3. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

The doctor may already know Im not sure. His name was listed in some of the paperwork. I do not have a therapist at this time.