Quiet girl here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Vodnavila, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vodnavila

Vodnavila Banned Member

Hi, I'm Victoria, 23, Yorkshire, England. Now I don't know what to write really I've had a bad day today, lining up medication on my desk and after searching on google I found your site and I thought I would sign up to give a try and hopefully feel happier talking to people, I have forgotten how to talk kind of, I have no friends. My username means water fairy in Slovak, I don't speak it apart from hi, how are you. lol so if you would kindly stick to English we'll be ok. :)
  2. Doodle

Doodle Well-Known Member

Hi, glad you found us. :D Everyone here is very nice and accepting. I'm sorry you've had a bad day. If you need anyone to talk to, you're welcome to reach out to many of the people here. :)
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hi Victoria and welcome.. we are strictly pro life and wanting our members to keep on living. very much so.. lots of other people here that are in bad shape and think often about ending it all.. lot of good people on here.. you might look at some of the other forums.. all kinds of topic and posts there.. also chatrooms usually got someone in them. if you do not have java language installed on your puter you can get it downloaded on java.com.. this java is needed to use chatrooms..

I take that the lining up of the pills on the table the thoughts of yours was that maybe I will just take them all.. if you in a real life threatening situation then please get ahold of professional help right now... we are not pros here.. what we do here is called peer to peer support. have you ever tried professional psych help???? maybe you have if you have medications..

on the main forum page rite at the top our the sites rules and guidelines.. please take a look a them.. is ok to say you feel suicidal now but not to talk methods of doing that or asking for help here to end your life. you can say just about everything else here.

now that you are here I hope truly that you stay around here and post some more make a couple of friends and get some comfortable on the website.

take care out there Victoria and try to stay safe.. Jim
  4. Vodnavila

Vodnavila Banned Member

Thank you, I did take a brief look at the Faq already, I suppose I was borderline with what I mentioned in my first post, I am sorry, when I see method, I think more specific and detailed.
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Victoria, welcome to SF :hug:
  6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Victoria what you said was within the rules and fine.. Just not what kind of pills and how many crosses the lines..
  7. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

thats a really cool name, are from slovakia? hope I said it right...anyways welcome to SF...and I hope your day gets better...sorry you had a bad day....hopefully tomorrow is a different day :)
  8. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi Victoria. I love fairies !!! I am sorry you are having a hard day. But i am glad that you found this community. Its a really good one, as far as I am concerned. And I do not feel nearly as alone because of it. So I hope you can post often here. And not be as alone. Have you ever seen a fairy? Some people I know have. I am so glad you are here
  9. Vodnavila

Vodnavila Banned Member

I had written a reply, but I don't see it posted, so I will try and remember what I said. Thank you, I am not from Slovakia, I have a friend online that I have been talking to for several months, but I don't know how he puts up with me, I don't think he will for much longer, I'm getting more pessimistic by the day, he tells me I am being. I don't know if talking to him works in my favour or not, I don't want the friendship to disappear, I wish I could have more, which hurts.

I haven't, maybe I need a fairy ring and other resources?
  10. flowers

flowers Senior Member

well I personally think that if you love the fairies you may be feeling them in your heart. And feeling them may be better than seeing them anyway :) Do you think so? There is a woman named Doreen Virture who taught and wrote books about fairies.

In the UK they are much more appreciative of fairies than they are in the US. I am just odd. I like them and live in the US :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.