Quiet people

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Quiet person, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quiet person

Quiet person Guest

Quiet people get ignored here.
    Do you have to scream and shout that you're not ok :(
    Maybe i'm a useless piece of shit thats worth nothing.
    Maybe i'm hated by everyone.
    Maybe it's some sick joke to see how far people can push me :{
    It's not funny, it hurts, can't take any more :cry:

2. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

here, on this forum? :unsure:

3. Quiet person

Quiet person Guest

4. Ire

Ire Guest

I will talk to you

but you do have to ask, people don't just magically know if you are hurting :mellow:

My email is iresilver@gmail.com and my yahoo id is iresilver64

5. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

I am a very quiet person but I have still received help from people on the board..try posting threads about your problems, or if you don't like that idea then try directly PMing people. Pretty much any person who looks like they want to help others in threads will be happy to answer your PM. ToHelp is one person that encourages people to PM him. I'm sure most or all of the mods, such as gentlelady, abacus, or robin would respond to a PM in a positive way. Confidence Booster is another person who came to this forum to help others.

6. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

I'm a quiet person but i get a lot of help from SF, i get frustrated because i never say when somethings wrong and when i do i try not to kick up a fuss but thats not their fault, its mine for thinking they're going to know when somethings wrong without me saying.

Sometimes, yer you do need to scream that you're not ok.

7. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I'm a quiet person, until you get to know me..If I'm with friends, or people I like, I'm loud, outgoing, and fun, but if I'm by myself, or around people I don't like, or know well, I'm ridiculously quiet and I hardly ever say anything, that's also how I am by nature, but I just know how to let my inhibitions go, I suppose. :dunno:

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you have felt that you have been ignored here. Asking for help is not easy for many people, but unless we know there really isn't much support that can be offered. If you need someone to talk to I am more than willing to do that. Feel free to PM me at any time and I will get back to you as soon as I can. No one wants to see you ignored nor feel as if you are. :hug:

9. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

I know sometimes it's not so easy to talk a lot on the forum but you do deserve to be listened to. You can PM me anytime. :hug:

10. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

I just used to repeatedly post on my own thread until I got replies. It's okay to just keep at it until people pay you attention :hug: You're not worthless or anything. Talking to yourself sometimes can be quite amusing but I suppose you have to be in the right mood to appreciate it a little...

11. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

It's not always easy to see if someone's doing bad/feeling shit, if they don't talk. Sometimes you can see it in ones actions and words, but not always. I know it can be hard to actually say you're doing bad, or that you'd like someone to talk to, but it's still the best way to get people to listen to you.

If you'd like to talk, feel free to email me (Ishy87[a]gmail[dot]com).

:hug:

12. jason123

jason123 New Member

hope u sort things out for yourself i understand :smile: jason hugs x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.