Quit Being A Bitch!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

So my so called bestfriend hasnt stopped being a bitch for the past two days.
    i dont even know what the hell ive done. apart from the fact take my boyfriend back he said some nasty stuff.
    but its not liek its anything to do with her right?
    im happy with ben. we all say things we dont mean in moments of anger
    he knows i havent forgiven him and he knows he has to work hard to earn my trust again

but what shes saying to me is 20times worse than anything hes ever said to me.
    shes telling me to go excuse me saying this "jump infront of a fucking train like your uncle did" and that id be "doing the world a favor"

i really dont understand how she can say such things to do,

I swear its like im losing my mind sometimes
  2. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

A real best friend would not say those things. Maybe you and her aren't compatable anymore. I know I would never say those things to my best friend. Maybe tell her how you really feel. And Ben shouldn't be saying hurtful things to you too. You deserve way better then that. :hug:
  3. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

That is absolutely disgusting! I cannot believe a person who claims to be a friend could say something like this to you.
    She is no kind of friend. She should be advising and supporting you if things happen with your boyfriend, not attacking you.
    I think Ronnie basically summed it up. You deserve way better.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You certainly don't need friends like that even if she is concern about you getting back with boyfriend she has no right to verballly abuse you like that nor does he. I hope you are very careful in your choses but still they are yours to make. No friend should ever say hurtful things like that.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

wow...she certainly has issues :unsure:

You'd be better off not speaking to her at all. You have enough issues of your own without her adding to them, I'm sure you'll be able to find friends that will treat you better.

I'm sorry she said those cruel things :hug: