Quite Honestly..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by stturtle, Dec 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stturtle

stturtle Member

I'm a hot mess. My panic attacks are back. Daily vomiting and all the other lovey feelings that come along with my anxiety. I moved away from my friends and haven't seen them in two years, yet, I won't go and visit because I get panic attacks being away from home and my family. I think I've hit an all time low depression wise. I spend more than half the day thinking about when I will cut again or maybe grow the nerve to take a few too many pills and sleep forever. I'm confused with absolutely everything, I'm way to dependent, I'm way to stupid, I'm way to anxious, I'm way to sad, I'm way to ugly, I'm way to suicidal.

2. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

That sounds like me in a nutshell

firstly what has made you get into this state, i always find it something that trigger's it off. isolating yourself does not help what so ever, is what i done for a long time, because to me people dont want to listen nor do they care, but believe me there is always someone who cares, you are not stupid, nor is anyone else who think's this way,
    are you on meds or talking to anyone about the way you feel?

Lost

x

3. stturtle

stturtle Member

About the meds, I was on them a while back. But I was convinced I didn't need them. And I did good without them for like a year. So I stopped seeing someone. I don't want to have to be on meds to be stable. It kinda sucks. And I'm not really sure what triggered all of this. For the past four or five months, I've been depressed, but just like the past week has been horrible, cutting every day, and my anxiety is getting worse because of my depression, and the other way around.

4. LostSpirit

Meds never really helped me in the past... i think its all in the mind, a lot probley think that small little tablet can help in someway.. have you any support at all?? bottling it all up does'nt help, i overdosed yesterday because i didnt talk to anyone i let it build up and up until i could'nt take anymore, only people who read my threads on this forum will no how i feel
    i upset my family big time by doing what i did
    if you dont seek some help or support now, it will only get worse trust me,

PM me if you want to talk

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I know how it feels to have severe anxiety, I have it so bad I cant even leave my home.Im here if you need to talk hun. :hug:

6. daredhead

daredhead Well-Known Member

I have horrible problems with anxiety. The anxiety is so bad sometimes that I have no desire to leave my safe suburban community and go downtown to take pictures, which is one of my favorite things to do. I think the fact that Chicago has the highest murder rate might have something to do with it.

7. stturtle

stturtle Member

Thanks Guys. I really don't have other people that I can talk to about this. Without getting that "Go get some pills or die" look. And.. I don't know how to PM. >.<

8. LostSpirit

how to PM

click on a username and it will give you the options of pming

x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.