• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Quitting meds

I've been on a quitting journey for a year now, and I'll still have about another year to go. I don't necessarily recommend this for everyone, but I, personally, am in complete control over this. The plan is working well, even though I have occasional moments where I'm tired, frustrated and depressed like heck like right now, usually not lasting more than a day or two. So I'm doing fine.

The problem is not with me, it is with the stupidity of others around me. If they don't love me that's their choice. They'll have to come up with a compelling story on judgment day for all of it. And besides, up here in Canada, doctors are paid by the government by the free universal health care system which in my opinion is a serious mistake. They are paid cheap and on the dole, so they look more into drug companies paying them dirty money to move the meds. I personally have no benefit from these meds. People hate me all the same. The meds just make me being OK with that, and I just doesn't work that way. I have a right to be myself and loved by others. It is the absence of love from others that kills, not some mechanical screw up of the brain. If we reached out with acceptance and approval and told others "You can do it" or "Your hired" or "You will find a wife and we're going to help you" right now instead of moving the stupid pills, I promise you most of our cases would be resolved. I know it.

Look the point here is nobody is conditioned as humans to be "loved" by a piece of pill. We need to be loved by others in a supportive community. Wake up! Medication pilling on top of medication can NEVER replace this.

As for me, two things.
#1 I have no mental illness, I was misdiagnosed.
#2 I have no mental illness, just enemies.

I certainly agree that we would have dramatically less mental illness if there were less stress and dysfunction in the world.

I would also say though, that even if the origin of one's mental illness is in the outrageous behavior of others rather than something inherent to one's self, one can still have mental illness. If you suffer terrible trauma as the result of other people's evil behavior, you can still get PTSD, depression, anxiety, etc.

If you don't want to take meds, maybe there are some other treatment methods that you could try

Leesa

I've been on a quitting journey for a year now, and I'll still have about another year to go. I don't necessarily recommend this for everyone, but I, personally, am in complete control over this. The plan is working well, even though I have occasional moments where I'm tired, frustrated and depressed like heck like right now, usually not lasting more than a day or two. So I'm doing fine.

The problem is not with me, it is with the stupidity of others around me. If they don't love me that's their choice. They'll have to come up with a compelling story on judgment day for all of it. And besides, up here in Canada, doctors are paid by the government by the free universal health care system which in my opinion is a serious mistake. They are paid cheap and on the dole, so they look more into drug companies paying them dirty money to move the meds. I personally have no benefit from these meds. People hate me all the same. The meds just make me being OK with that, and I just doesn't work that way. I have a right to be myself and loved by others. It is the absence of love from others that kills, not some mechanical screw up of the brain. If we reached out with acceptance and approval and told others "You can do it" or "Your hired" or "You will find a wife and we're going to help you" right now instead of moving the stupid pills, I promise you most of our cases would be resolved. I know it.

Look the point here is nobody is conditioned as humans to be "loved" by a piece of pill. We need to be loved by others in a supportive community. Wake up! Medication pilling on top of medication can NEVER replace this.

As for me, two things.
#1 I have no mental illness, I was misdiagnosed.
#2 I have no mental illness, just enemies.
I'm currently trying TMS. I suffer from depression and anxiety but am treatment resistant to meds. Nothing has helped and I've always felt my life would be different if I had a safe place as a kid and the encouragement to be myself. It sucks to be alone and medication isn't always the answer. I have no idea what is because I've tried for so long. I'm just giving this TMS a shot.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00