Quitting SF

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ASkylitDrive, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

It seems like I'm not 'damaged enough' for people to help me
    I have my few friends who try, but they always say the same.
    This site is not helping one bit. I'm sorry I think I should leave
    and no one will probably see this. I'm always ignored anyway.
    if I decide to kill myself, then oh fucking well. No one will notice.
  2. empty101

empty101 Well-Known Member

Don't quit

This is the first time I've seen you post...
    I know it's hard to get help when you're in a forum with people who have been abused, have mental or physical disorders, etc.

but hey I'm willing to listen and (try) help you

give me a chance at least? tell me what's bothering you
  3. ASkylitDrive

I get nightmares every night
    I just realized a few days ago I could have Borderline Personality disorder and I need people..no one is around.
    Not even everyone that claimed I helped them.
  4. empty101

how can I help you?

why do you think you have BPD?
  5. ASkylitDrive

My therapist called and showed me that my avoidance of people, addiction to hurting myself and attempting, and my random moments of depression and anger are perfect symptoms of a severe case.
    The other day, all I could think about was attacking my judgmental grandmother.
  6. empty101

what did your grandmother say to you?
  7. ASkylitDrive

She calls me fat and useless, just a waste of space like my father.
  8. empty101

not very nice of her :(

sounds like she's taking out some issues on you
    Don't let her get to you, she's taking out her emotions on you, try to ignore her... it's not worth listening to
  9. ASkylitDrive

Its not her..its everyone
  10. empty101

well, anyone who says anything to hurt you is not worth getting upset over

it sounds like you need to get some new people in your life
  11. ASkylitDrive

I tried. they all abandoned me
  12. empty101

keep trying

I've been there, all alone with no one to help (how I found this site 2 years ago)

I promise you there are nice people out there. They're by no means a majority but they're out there... keep trying you'll find some
  13. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree please don't leave.. I have seen you around but not very often.. I know how it is when your new here and you feel invisable..I left twice because of that and have had members bring me back..Keep posting so the others will sit up and take notice.. This forum has saved my life twice since I have been here..I would take what your grandmother says with a grain of salt.. Just because she gets on you doesn't mean you don't have rights..I have members of my family who don't talk to me because of my illness.. I don't let them bother me.. They can kiss my ass..I hope you stay!!
  14. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

Shebli, I'm so sorry you feel like this! I'm always here to talk if you need me too. Please hang on hun <3, You are worth life, so please dont throw it away, you'll be missed more than you could begin to imagine *hugs*
    Please take care x
  15. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

I noticed. :(
  16. CAD

CAD Well-Known Member

Not sure you should be self-diagnosing. I've always found BPD is like the dust-bin category where they dump if you don't fit the other available criteria. You seem to have plenty of supporters here so there's no reason for you leave at the moment.
  17. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i am still here
  18. ASkylitDrive

I'm not self diagnosing..my therapist called and told me
  19. Darc

Darc Well-Known Member

I'm still here, too...I don't know how to help, and I know I can't influence your decisions, either...just wanna let you know I'm here if you want me to...and I'm not the only one.
  20. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If your therapist thinks this then he or she should be sending you to a psychiatrist for a proper diagnosis and to get medication that will help. Make sure because this diagnosis is being dumped to often on people and it may not be what you have get a psychiatrist to diagnose you okay.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.