Not open for further replies.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Well its Shakepeare and its Twelfth Night :blink: This was in a film? :unsure:
Cos if so have no fecking idea :laugh:

Well its Shakepeare and its Twelfth Night :blink: This was in a film? :unsure:
Cos if so have no fecking idea :laugh:
Apparantly you can quote from film, book or song.

My hat off to you Terry for getting that one. I was racking my brains and was coming up with things like Spiderman or Lord of the Rings :laugh:

"The world is like a ride in an amusement park and when you choose to go on it you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and around and around and it has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud. And it's fun - for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question; is this real? Or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, and they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because... this is just a ride."

Let me guess, is it Airplane?

Well, if its correct my movie quote is (this should be an easy one because almost everyone heard of this movie before):

'Love means never having to say that you are sorry'.

Thats Terminator 2..

Well, what about this;

'Nothing ever surpasses the rapture of that first awakening. I might have been Adam with the taste of an apple fresh in my mouth. I was looking at all the beauty in the world embodied in a single female form and I knew, with sudden blinding certainty, that was it!'

** It is from a movie I watch just two nights ago. A very rare, artistic film and became one of my top ten favorites instantly! A very underrated movie but artistic and esoteric in nature...

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Sorry Expressive have been wracking my brain cos I knew the quote..3 o'clock in the morning it popped into my head :laugh:
It's Bitter Moon :laugh:

"Now that I've met you, would you object to never seeing me again? "

Esmeralda

Magnolia!

"You thought that Bunny had been kidnapped and you were f**kin' glad, man. You could use it as an excuse to make some money disappear. You'd just met me... You human paraquat! You figured 'Oh, here's a loser. A deadbeat, someone the square community won't give a s**t about."

"Well, aren't you?"

"Well... yeah."

The Big Lebowski! (Is it?)

Next quote:

'Most people don't know how they are gonna feel one moment to the next. But a dope fiend has a pretty good idea. All you gotta do is look at the labels on the bottles.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00