Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

bag_of_struggles

“I think there are people that help you become the person that you end up being, and you can be grateful for them even if they were never meant to be in your life forever...I’m glad I knew you, too.”

“Knew, huh?”

“mmmh.”

“Hey, wouldn’t it be funny if this night was the last time we ever talked to each other?”

_bojack and diane

bag_of_struggles

“I think there are people that help you become the person that you end up being, and you can be grateful for them even if they were never meant to be in your life forever...I’m glad I knew you, too.”

“Knew, huh?”

“mmmh.”

“Hey, wouldn’t it be funny if this night was the last time we ever talked to each other?”

_bojack and diane
And it was...

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Quite a well known one & has been said in multiple ways but I like this one also & think it's very true too.

Better to be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Also like these ones:

He is wise who gives what he cannot keep in order to gain what he cannot lose.

We ignore those who adore us and adore those who ignore us. (Realize there's some who have managed to not be sucked into this tragic trap but it's kind of rare in my experience anyway...)

Just because my path is different doesn't mean I'm lost.

The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us, but those who win battles we know nothing about.

We are all at our own level of personal evolution. (My uncle used to say this to me all the time, very comforting) :)

The surest way to lose your self-worth is by trying to find it through the eyes of others.

Flawsome: Someone who embraces their "flaws" and knows they are awesome regardless.

If I was meant to be controlled, I would have come with a remote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00