Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittykatt

One I always wondered is there something naughty beyond the actual words: Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit.

I once asked a woman to do that. I got a suspended sentence from a lenient judge. :)
I've never heard that saying before, but I would say that you were lucky you got a judge with a sense of humor. It's not something that you should say to the opposite sex. It can be looked at as highly offensive and not taken as a joke which might be the case. As a woman, I would not take it as a joke but I would also not press charges.

LonelyHiker

Incidental aka FairWeather™
SF Supporter
Democrats say government will restore your hair, clear up your acne and eliminate the crabgrass from your lawn.

Republicans say government doesn't work, then they get elected and prove it..

"Am I crazy? I might end up crazy."

"I'll be here for you."

"You say that right here. But then give it a year. Or ten years. Or a life. I could end up your wife. Sitting staring at walls. Throwing shit down the stairs. Freaking out at the store. Running nude down the streets. Bleeding out in the bath."

"So you could go crazy or I could go crazy, it's true. Sometimes life is insane. But crazy I know I can do."

-Hey#3

Road to Nowhere

💫💫💫💫💫
SF Supporter
Mr. Nobody

Nemo age 9:

You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

Nemo Nobody aged 118:

Every path is the right path. Everything could've been anything else. And it would have just as much meaning.

Nemo Nobody aged 118:

Before he was unable to make a choice because
he didn't know what would happen. Now that he knows what will happen, he is unable to make a choice.

Nemo Nobody aged 118:

Each of these lives is the right one! Every path is the right path. Everything could have been anything else and it would have just as much meaning.

Nemo age 9:

In chess, it's called Zugzwang... when the only viable move...

Nemo Nobody aged 118:

...is not to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00