quotes

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by whoami13, Jun 26, 2012.

1. whoami13

whoami13 Member

It was Shakespeare who said, "expectation is the root of all heartache.." Is that my problem, expecting things to change and yet they never do, how many times do I break my own heart waiting for a reality that will never be. I can't help but look at my life and wonder where it all went wrong? As I have come to learn you can't make someone care, people are selfish and take things for granted, and even though the heart is strong enough to keep the body alive, the smallest thing can shatter it. In one week I realized the grand powers that be must be done with me. What happens when you're done with living? When throwing down the sword is the best thing for you? I'm there. Realization dawns, and it reminds me eternal sleep, means never having to open your eyes.
    "A penny for my thoughts, oh no, I'll sell them for a dollar. There was so much more after I'm a goner, maybe then you'll hear the words I've been singing. Funny when you're dead, how people start listening."

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

They listen here hun and i am sorry you are so low so deep in depression. You hun can get help ok you talk to someone okay let it be know how sad you are hugs