R.I.P Bud

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by SAVE_ME, Dec 1, 2011.

1. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Bud, our family dog (who has been with us for about 7 years) had to be put down on Tuesday. I was out doing voluntary work. Apparently, he was seriously ill. My parents couldn't afford the operation and even if they had gone through with it, they might not have been able to save his life. So instead they opted to end his suffering by putting him to sleep. Pretty depressing news to have to come home to. Didn't even get the chance to say goodbye. Really wish I could've...but yeah, the whole family's taking it pretty hard. I keep on walking past the place where he slept half expecting to find him there. Mum even looked for him down where we usually took him for his morning walk and she's usually the tough one in the family so to see it affecting her like that is sad. He was a gentle dog. Wouldn't have hurt a fly. The world seems like a darker place without him.

R.I.P Bud and :i'm sorry: we couldn't do anything sooner. We'll all :missyou:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

So hard losing a beloved pet hun i know lost our dog a year ago and still miss her Hugs to you

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I lost my best furry friend, Kitten New Yrs Eve last yr and still am grieving...I am so sorry for you loss

4. Waterfall55

Waterfall55 Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear about Bud. Thinking of you my friend. :console: