R.I.P Christopher Allen Brackner...

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Sycotic_Sarah, Sep 25, 2007.

1. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

When you are involved with forums such as these, things tend to happen more to people you have communicated with. So many are hurting, and with the internet we reach out to each other. We make many online friends, and some of those friends can't deal with the reality of their lives, so make some choices we wish they hadn't. I am sorry that one of these online friends found that to be true. :hug:

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

I'm sorry to hear that Sarah. :hug:

3. The poor guy hope he is at peace now. I'm so sorry to hear the news.

4. Chris:

You were one of my closest friends and one of the very few people I trusted fully. Im going through so much right now, and I wish you were here to listen...I miss you so much and I hope you*re at peace..I love you and miss you. RIP.

5. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Im sorry to your news hun my thoughts are with u :sad:

6. danni

danni Chat Buddy

I'm sorry for what happen hun :hug:

7. Chris was special. There was something about him that made me KNOW that we*d be close friends and one of the very few people I trusted fully.. He had this warm welcoming vibe, and even though I never met him in person, I could still feel it. We had these in depth conversations that would last for hours, and sometimes being the insomniacs we were, we would talk all night long, not noticing the time. He was a great listener and a great advice giver, never sugarcoating it. he*d always be straightforward. We had a lot in common as well. We both love/d Weird Al(Thats how he got my AIM screenname), and he would tell me things about Pokemon that I never knew before. He also loved the Powerpuff Girls and he loved telling me things I didnt know about them. He was also one of the smartest people I knew. He was stubborn, but that added character to him. We would debate about Macs and PCs, and he always would say that he was right. But that*s Chris for ya! :p

And Chris, if you can see this, (Which I know you can :) ) I love you and miss you a ton, and I know you*re looking out for us all.

=Natasha (BOB!)

8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I'm sorry for your loss :hug: