R.I.P. Dear Sister

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Chargette, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

My sister passed away Saturday afternoon after a 15 month battle with cancer. She had a cancer that attacked soft tissue and as a result she struggled with severe pain.

Family members were with her, although she was unconscious. I could not be there because she is states away from me and I don't have money to travel. I am grateful that she was not alone in the last days of her life.

2. Pécheur

Pécheur Account Closed

I'm really sorry for your loss Chargette, my thoughts are with you and your family, if you ever need to talk feel free to PM me.

:hug:

3. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

I'm so sorry for your loss Vivian. I hope she found peace now, wherever she is. Also hope you can find some comfort knowing she has no more pain now. Sending you a big hug :hugtackles:

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry about your loss and hope you are getting the support and comfort you deserve...please PM me if I can be there for you...J

5. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

So sorry to hear about your loss, she will remaiin within your heart forever and always, I hope you find comfort knowing she is in no more pain, PM me anytime you need to speak :) x

6. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss :hug:

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

You have my deepest sympathy *hug*