R.I.P. Frostbitten1997

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by summerschild, Oct 14, 2010.

1. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

He passed away a few days ago and I am just now hearing about it. I will not give out details publicly. All I will say is that I loved him dearly and will miss him the rest of my life. God bless you Frosty and may you indeed rest in peace. :pinkrose:
  2. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

im sorry for all involved with frostbite
    summerschild and locked inside im thinking of you :rose:
  3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Mark.. I love you buddy. Im sorry you felt this was the only way to stop your pain. :blub: I will love you forever :heart: R.I.P. You are and always will be missed.
  4. summerschild

Thank you andi. I will love him and miss him until the day I join him.

LockedInside he loves you very much. Wherever he is he still loves you. Death doesn't change that.
  5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I know.. :cry: And ill always love him. Always.
  6. StarryNightSky

StarryNightSky Well-Known Member

Rest in peace, Frostbitten

For those who knew him, I'm so sorry. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
  7. summerschild

Thank you bluebird. I know he's at peace and that helps but my heart feels like someone has pulled it out of my chest and stomped on it. Healing will be a long time coming
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

R.I.P Never had the pleasure of talking to him but have just read a few of his posts..he will be missed. :hug:
  9. summerschild

He always felt unwanted. I don't think he ever realized how many people did love him and will miss him. Thank you music. I appreciate the kind words.
  10. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

i didnt have know him either, i have gone trough some of his postings, he seemed like a very nice person :sad:
  11. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear friend summerschild...
    I hope he's at peace now..:hug:
  12. summerschild

Flying Dutchman: He had a heart of pure gold. But he felt unloved, unwanted. His heart broke and he had to leave us. He will be missed by those who did love him.

IV: I hope he has too. One day I hope to see him in Heaven and then we will be together forever. Right now I am just trying to cope. *hugs*
  13. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

This is so sad...please know this is the time to hold each other, know you are cared for and loved...please PM me if anyone needs support...my arms are strong and have plenty of energy to hold you...J
  14. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I have been missing Mark sooo much today so I had to write him a letter. I posted it on another site as well.. But just felt like it should be in his thread here as well. I love you Mark. :hug: :sad:

Dear Mark,
    I'm sorry i didnt see just how much pain you were really in. I should have seen this coming. I love you buddy and always will. Just because your gone doesnt mean i will stop loving you. It doesnt mean any of us will stop loving you. I for one am sorry i failed to see this coming.

I'm going to miss so much about you. Your funny stories that you told me just to cheer me up. The nights we spent on skype talking. And then there is the fact that you can talk for hours on end about anything. It was so comforting, just to listen to how happy you could get when you talked about certain things. Like your cats! I think most of all im going to miss your laugh. Aw Mark :( I love you so much. I'll never hear that laugh again. You laughed and I automatically followed, no matter how down i was feeling.

I never told anyone this but right when you disappeard i went online to ask you something very important. I was going to ask you to come to mine and Krista's wedding. I signed on and you werent there. I waited for you, Mark. :( I really wanted you to be there. It wont be the same without you. I could have put it together to where you and Laura could have finally met in person. But now your gone and all of that goes out the window..

Are you happy where ever you are? I sure hope so. Thats all any of us wanted for you. So I'm praying with all my strength that you are happy now. How did it get to this point that none of us saw this coming?! I bet if you had let us in we could have stopped you. Could have made you feel a little better. It didnt have to come to this.

I know you werent thinking about hurting us but you did. Your gone forever and that leaves us here, heartbroken and questioning ourselves. Could we have stopped you? What did we do wrong? I know those questions are going through my head at least. I know they are going through Laura's head as well. :(

I'm sorry you felt you had to do this. You didnt tho. You could have leaned on us! I love you soooooooo much and always will. Rest in peace, Mark. Rest in peace.

Love Always,
  15. summerschild

Thank you sadeyes. I may take you up on that.

oh Sam that was so beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. Mark would have loved that. I know him so well. I know that he was so afraid of hurting others that he hurt himself in the process. The thought that his pain would bring you pain was something he couldn't bear. He truly thought, I know, that he was sparing you pain by not telling you of his. He knew that you would be hurt and I know he's sorry he hurt you. He loves you so much even from where he is and wouldn't want us to cry overly much over him.
    I will cherish that letter forever. God bless you Sam.

If anyone feels the need to talk about Mark or anything I am here for you. Please don't fear leaning on me. I am stronger than anyone knows. Mark knew that. And now I am learning that.
  16. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I wish i could have stopped him :blub: I never wanted to have to write that letter. I miss him so much. I would do anything to go back in time to be there more for him..
  17. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:console: :hug: to all who were close to him..
  18. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

thank you IV :hug:
  19. summerschild

LockedInside I am the one who failed him. I was with him every single night and it wasn't enough. We talked about you often and he always said how much he loved you and how happy he was that you had someone in your life. That was one of the few things in his life that did make him happy. Remember contact is a two way street. He could have contacted you but knowing him as I do I know he knew you would have tried to stop him and he was determined to go. We all loved him and he knew it but he was a very determined person. Once he made up his mind nothing and I mean nothing could change it.
  20. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:cry: I miss him.... I love him sooo much