R.I.P grandad

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Fluffypingu, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

grandad i know i never got the chance to say this often enough but i love you so so much you were the best man alive always had a smile on your face even tho you were suffering i will never forget what mum told me wat you said to the nurses this is wat he said
    (grandad) i need the loo
    (nurse) you will have to use the comode
    (grandad) i need a shit and a slash
    (nurse) its ok edd u can do it here
    (grandad) no i am going to the toilet
    so off he went done wat he had to do and washed his hands
    came back to the bed and said thats better layed down mum and nan was just saying goodbye nan turned to kiss him and then sadly he just crashed his heart gave out they tryed resus for 45 minutes but sadly he lost his battle he went in hospital for dehydrastion from chemo came out in a box all i can say is atleast he is not suffering the darm chemo anymore had 1 round was fine his seccond killed him they said they could cure him but i guess they were wrong well talk soon all so sorry today is his funeral i love him so so much never forget that grandad you were and still are the best R.I.P

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss aimee.....
    thinking of you on this sad day...

3. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

i dont think i can live without him anymore i miss him so much i cant do this

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're so sad Aimee but keep going ok....even if it's minute by minute until you start to feel stronger....
    Your grandad lived a long life and he would want you to do the same....so take care of yourself and live for his memory....