R.I.P Issac and matti

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by TJ, Jul 18, 2011.

1. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

Well its been 5 months now since they both passed , they were killed in the earthquake in February . not a day goes by that i miss u both, not a day goes by that i don't find the answers i need to bring closure. i watched the building Issac was in fall down on top of him , knowing full well that he was at work that day.

sometimes i wish that i had taken ur place, i feel so guilty that im still alive and ur not ... i know we were only freinds and all and i really cant imgaine just how your family's feel right now, but u were still a great loss to me.

Matti , Emma wears her little monsters proudly , in remembrance of u. the tattoo industry will never see your full potential, but we know your work was amazing.

Issac, i know Catherine misses u greatly , as do i , your smile and happy self i miss the most.

you were both amazing people with great lives ahead of u , only to be taken far to soon, it doesn't feel right. i often cry myself to sleep cos i cant bear the pain that day caused our city, our darkest day as its now labeled.

the city gets by but the pain everyone wears in there face it tremendous ,
    RIP boys never will we forget u xxx

:sad: i wish i could give u both this hug person to person but i cant so:hugtackles::hugtackles:
  2. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

:hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles: for you too okay
  4. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

6. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter