R.I.P Laura (Triggs)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by fee, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fee

fee Member

(copied and pasted from the News and Announcements thread as I cannot write it out again - it's too hard :cry:)

My cousin, who most of you know as Triggs or Laura, committed suicide on tuesday morning (8th september). I don't know if this is in the right place, but I thought it necessary to tell you all as she had many good friends on here before she died.

It has been unbearable these past few days watching her family suffer like this and being so close to her, feeling that I have lost a big part of myself.

Her funeral is on monday (14th september). We are burying her with letters and gifts from family and friends, so if any of you who knew her even a little, on here, would like to write a message for her and send it to me as a Private Message, I would be very grateful as I'm sure she would be too.

She had been hurting a lot recently and not been able to benefit from the help she was recieving. It was such a huge shock to all of us. I cannot begin to explain how upset I am and how much it has affected her whole family and also her friends. I'm sorry I can't write any more, this is very hard for me. It's still hard to believe she's actually gone. :sad:
  2. Polar

Polar Account Closed

Hi Fee,

I'm so sorry to hear about what has happened.

I knew Triggs and she was a very kind and caring person. She was always willing to help others and someone who just had a nice and gentle nature about her.

While she will be missed, I hope she is in place where she feels safe and she can rest in peace. I also send my deepest condolences to the family and my best wishes and thoughts go out to yourself and the family as well.

Take care and thank you for having the courage to write here under very difficult circumstances.

Kind regards,

3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Oh my days :( I'm so sorry this happened, she was lovely.
    Rest in Peace Laura :hug:

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

wow, i thought i recognized that name. i went back to see her posts.
    im sorry for everyone loss. how very sad.
    may she rest in peace
  5. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

I feel terrible sadness over this. RIP
  6. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

RIP laura u will be missed *hugs* forever
  7. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Really shocked and saddened by this. Hope you're at peace now Triggs. x
  8. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

So so sad. R.I.P.Laura.
  9. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I will miss u lots Laura... :cry:
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

R.I.P Laura :sad:
  11. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

I feel like shit. Triggs was a great person, and I often appreciated what she had to say.

I wish that I had known that she was that close to the edge, that I'd paid more attention to her posts . . . I didn't really know her, but I still feel like I could have had a better impact.

This fucking sucks.
  12. fee

fee Member

Thanku all, for your kind words and wishes. I only hope she is in a better place now.
  13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It is always sad when someone is hurting and unable to find relief in any other way.
  14. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I feel the same way... :cry: I wish i could have had the same impact on her that she had on me...noe=w I'll never be able to pay her back....it hurts soo much...fuck
  15. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Thank you so kindly for letting us know. Condolences to you and the family. She will be missed so very much as you can see.
  16. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

So hard to believe!!
    R.I.P. Laura :rose:
  17. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your lost fee. To Laura, may you finally find peace, and the love you're looking for, sorry about the pain you have to go through while on earth, but none of that matters anymore, as it's all temporary. Take care, and much love.
  18. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Can't write too much so sad hearing this:sad::sad::sad:.
  19. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

omg :(
    im lost for words..this is so so sad :(
  20. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear of your loss.
    God Bless Lauras soul.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.