r.i.p marie

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by the masked depressant, Jun 1, 2011.

1. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

still not quite sure what happened to her:(

she was a really nice lady on a website i go on and she always had something nice to say, something helpfull, inspirational, or just was their to support you. no matter how small/ big the problem, marie was their.

woke up yesterday morning to read in my emails that she died in her sleep the night before.

she was only 23

all i know is that she had some kind of illness for months (no idea what kind of illness, but she was in hospital a lot)

r.i.p marie. you will be sorely missed..
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you lost your kind friend her kindness will stay with the many she touched hugs to you
  3. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

i think the biggest shock was it was so sudden- none of us knew it was going to happen

just goes to show.. you never know when you're time's up
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Always so sad when someone is so young.
    Lovely tho that she will be remembered as someone who was kind and caring.
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

so sorry you lost your friend..
    she was so young but sounds like her kindness has touched your heart forever
  6. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Im sorry you lost a great support for you, I hope that you take those memories and shove them in your pocket for later use.

RIP Marie, my thoughts are with you and your family.
  7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry for your loss...live each day like it's the last one; I think this also applies...J
  8. ConfusedSilence

ConfusedSilence Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. At least she'll be remembered warmly by those that she's helped. :)
  9. emotional_girl

emotional_girl Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss.