Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I still can't believe it. A woman I've known most of my life murdered in her own home by a guy that lived with them on and off for over 20 years, a guy that called them Mum and Dad. How could he stab them?!?! Kill her and put him in intensive care?!

Her grand son was in my primary school class, knew him nearly all my life. Her other grand son is in my little brothers class at the same primary school me and his brother went to.

All i can picture is her sitting in her chair. Joking about. Then ******* would come in from work and have a laugh with us. I can't believe it. That house. Can't believe she was killed in that very house that I'd been going to for years. I hope to God ***** wasn't in the house at the time or the girls. She was *****'s world. Theres NO WAY shes gonna be able to cope with this. No fucking way.

Meh, dunno what to say. Dunno what to do. Wanna cut. Stole a razor from someone else's house, took it apart. Still have the blades. Just wanna cut. Forget it all.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Honey I'm so so sorry for your loss, especially after this woman had beaten cancer. Through her tough struggle she beat it and was taken down in such a horrible way. I love you to bits viks and if you need to talk you know where to find me.

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Shit Viks thats awful:eek:hmy: :hug:
  4. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You never know what can go through the minds of some people. I am sorry for your loss vikki. It is a terrible tragedy that never should have occured. :hug:
  6. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

omg im so sorry
    stay strong and we here to lean on wwhen u cant ok
    awwww vikki love and hugs
    we are here
  7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Thanks all.

I feel like im being stupid. I just still can't believe she was murdered. If she had died naturally then maybe it wouldn't of hit me so hard?? I dunno. That house keeps running through my head. House i've been to so many times. Can't believe she was killed in her own home. I dunno what to do with myself. I really can't belive how badly im taking it. Trying to stay strong and happy for Sam and i can't even do that. Should be strong considering shes not doing too well. Shes lying next to me, facing the wall. I should be the strong one. Need to make myself look happy for her. Need to.
  8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

no baby, u NEED to be honest with me so i can help u. u need to give urself time to grieve. u need to let people in. but the one thing u dont need to do right now is be strong for me :hug: i love u :hug:
  9. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I can't believe it, I am sorry about that Vikki. :hug:
  10. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

im so sorry for your loss Vikki thinking of you hun:sad:
  11. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm so sorry dear, these things are awful and they happen, some people in this world are just evil. Her and her family will me in my thoughts and prayers. If you ever need to talk about this you know how to contact me. I am so so sorry dear. Words are failing me, but please know I care and so do others. I hope she found peace and I hope her family will be ok. Take care and please try not to cut. :hug:
  12. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

Oh dear. I'm terribly sorry Vikki at how something ths horrible could have happened.
    You don't need to put on a facade of being strong and happy you need time to let yourself grieve and process everything that's going on.
    I wish I knew what more I can say but there are no words to make this all go away but we care about you a lot here and you and the victim's failing will be in my thoughts.
  13. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Can't get my head around it :cry: still can't believe it. Dunno what to do or say. Trying to push her away. It keeps going on in my head and i can't talk about it.

Mum went to see Steph yesterday (their daughter) shes not doing well at all :sad: her mum was her life and now shes gone. Stephs daughter was in the house at the time. Literally the next bedroom. She slept right through it. Woke up to ambulance crews at her house, with her grandad stabbed 7 times and her nan murdered. Doesn't even bare thinking about if she had got up and went into the room. She would of been killed. Shes only 13 - 14. GAH!!!! so hard to comprehend whats happen. So much going on in my head. Can't talk about it except ranting about it here.

14. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: I'm sorry vikki for you lost and i know losing some one is hard but please stay stong if you need anything i'm always here to lean a shoulder or a person to talk to please take care.