R.i.p

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by cownes, Apr 7, 2010.

1. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

Rest in peace Will, you went far too young </3 you will be missed grately and our whole year group will morn our loss. :cry: :hug: the only reassuring thing is you are no longer suffering now :sad:
    "A day of tears and many more to come, nothing can ever express how much I'll miss you Will. All the captured memories and smiles we shared will never be forgotten. Keep strong everyone, forever in our hearts. ♥ " words of a friend, but they are sooo true x x R.I.P willl

never forgotten x x

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so sorry for you loss and hope you have support for helping you with all the sadness and pain. take care

3. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I'm so sorry to hear this Maddy. *comforts Maddy* I'm sorry for your loss.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

so sorry maddy....(((HUGS)))

6. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

im so sorry maddy :console: :hug:

7. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

sorry hon :console:

8. LotusFlower

LotusFlower Antiquities Friend

Sorry for your loss.

9. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

thank you for all your kinf words everyone :hug:

10. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

so sorry to hear that :'( :hugs:

11. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

It was your funeral today, and there is no way i was emotinally strong enough to go, i regret it and yeah, i am beating myself up about it, from what others have said, your cermamony was like your life, beautiful and inspartaional, along with the hardest thing anyone has had to do, i really am sorry i could not go, but i did light a candle for you, and ive said a fair few prayers for you. i will be there on monday, and i will try and stay strong. :sad: it only really sunk in today, that it had really happened, i was in denial, but today it sunk in, i shall never see you again not in this life anyway, please take care of yourself up there, and no you were truely loved, respected and truely an inspitation to so many people. Not everyone has people watching there funeral service on large screens outside as the church was so full!! it just shows what an inspitation you were to so many, you will be so terribly missed, but never forgotten!! Rest In Peace Will :sad: x x :cry:

12. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

(((hugs)))) I am so sorry for your loss. I'm here if you want to talk. :cheekkiss:

13. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So sorry for your loss... big hugs, J