racing heart - please help

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by meagainstme, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

the last few days my heart rate has been racing. i can really feeling it pumping like after uve done a workout...

ive been dieting alot and exercising...think that could have anything to do with it?

im abit worried. sometimes it hurts...

2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

could be a combination of diet and excercise or maybe anxiety? has anthing happened to make you more anxious of late? TC hun:unsure:

3. meagainstme

its not anxiety. ive suffered with anxiety for many years, and this is a totally different feeling...

sometimes it feels like heart burn as well?

4. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

perhaps u should see the dr then just to get checked out if u gave had anxiety in the past and this is different u could do with a check hun:hug:

5. meagainstme

i just might do that

but im one of these that have the moto ''see if it goes away first'' lol

6. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

I get a fluttering heart sensation sometimes, mostly when im anxious but when it started it seemed to be at random. Thats heart palpitations, caused by stress, too much caffeine that sort of thing. Apparently alot of teenagers temporarily get them too.

7. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

When u say dieting..how many calories a day are we talking here. Cos if its under the 1,000 u arent getting enough.
    Start eating bananas, could be your potassium levels are low and too low and your heart gets in trouble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.