Racism

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by suicidal maniac, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

Is it true that racist people are more happy then not racist ones? I don't consider myself a racist, but I find that people who are racist or at least openly dislike an other race are stronger leaders then the people who are not. What do you think?

2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

i think this thread was a bad idea dude...

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm not racist, and so I have no idea whether racist people are happy or not. They shouldn't be, because hating another race isn't something to be proud of.

4. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

i can see this thread turning nasty ..
    but i will comment - im sure racists are anything BUT happy .. just the opposite.. 2 be a racist u have 2 hate something.. a color.. 2 hate anything with such compashion (if thats the right word) is NOT being happy..
    racist ppl are very narrow minded..

i dont agree with anything 2 do with racism.. also im sure u dont intend there 2 be any type of 'argument' here .. but i can see this thread going the wrong way .. :unsure:

5. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

haha this is ridiculous.
    How can anybody be genuinely happy being racist when your whole thought process is to do with hate? And anybody filled with hate cannot possibly be happy. Highly doubtful they are stronger leaders either!

6. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Please see above posts...they are all correct! I've known a few (until I found out that they were) and read about many. They are full of rage, hatred and anger, devoting their lives to the destruction of those they hate. They are anything but happy!

7. CAD

CAD Well-Known Member

What an incredibly stupid thing to say.

8. Katii

Katii Well-Known Member

I fink this thread should stop lol.
    i fink it could go down the wrong way

9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I decided to keep an eye on this thread instead of locking it straight away, its obvious its going to descend into a flame war, so thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.