racists. ugh.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Ajean, May 19, 2012.

1. Ajean

Ajean Well-Known Member

I'm so tired of people automatically assuming that I'm some bigotty asshole just because I'm white. Or that I'm some redneck trailer trash.
    That in itself is racism.

And I hate how its so taboo for any white person to mention anything to do with race, and yet black people go around calling each other nigga. And people can openly mock 'white people' like were big dorky morons.

See, and I can't say shit about because as soon as anything about race comes out of my mouth all of the sudden, I'm racist.

I could go on for days about all of it. How the media is forced to skew things against white people.
    How white parents are forced to teach their children that everyone is equal and black and hispanic parents dont, so all the little white kids just want to be friends and the little brown kids wont have anythng to do with them because of all the shit their parents have told them.
    How EVERY ethnicity can have clubs in schools EXCEPT the white kids because then, being proud of being white all of the sudden makes you racist, when you can have Black Student Union, Mecha, Pacific Islanders Club, etc.
    How in history they tell you its all your fault, blame the white people for everything, not even Spaniards, WHITE. Those people from Spain that killed all those people in central america? They must be white. Joseph Stalin? He's WHITE. And all of the sudden it's personally your fault. And no one even bothers to mention all the African men that are BLACK killing and dominating each other. Because then we wouldn't be the bad guy.
    That minorities think they should still be entitled to special priveledges and grants. It shouldn't be about what coor you are. It should be about income, location, etc. I was denied so many grants and scholarships simply because i was white. Not that the black kid that got part of the same one deserved it because he had less, his family made more than mine, hands down. Just because they couldn't give it to a white person.

Its bull shit. The whole system.

I grew up in 'The Most Diverse Place in The World' and you know what, I was the only white kid in the entire elemetary school. I had a black mother openly call me a "Nazi Brat" to my face. But had a white parent do the same to a little black girl, it would've made the news. I was ostrisized for being the WHITE kid. I was bullied and teased. And i couldn't do anything because had I they would've gone running to their parents. See, I'm the villian.

When you think of a racism usually the first image you get is some old white guy. Thats racist! They engrain theses thought into you from the very beginning. White people are theses evil unhuman things and everyone else is the victim.

I hate it.
    Its such a fucked up system.
    And guess what, I'm white, I say anything, I must be a racist!

2. Ajean

Ajean Well-Known Member

And if you're wondering why this is here and not soapbox, I got called a nazi again today.

3. Wolfpack

Wolfpack New Member

I know what you mean I am not white but I don't understand how the so called racist card is used :l.I have never said someone to be racist even when they are because what's the point its just another lot of words to be thrown around and if people call you racist just don't take it to heart cause most of the time people are just trying to get to you because they enjoy the reaction or they want to see you crumble.I know its easier said then done...Just don't let stupid people like that get to you cause it can only lead to worst things.
    P.s sorry if that didn't help I am a bit tired.

4. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

Ya know, it is funny. I'm such a mix of everything that if I hated one race I would be hating family members or even myself so I just say I hate all equally. People suck. At least most do but there are some amazing people out there. My grandpa was a racist old white guy but I didn't hold it against him cause that's how he was raised. But then my grandma loved all her grandcholdren the same and she was white too. The people I hate, are the ones who are ignorant and know it. If that makes sense. Meh.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2012
  5. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

I hate to say it but you really aren't doing yourself any favors by complaining about being labeled a racist when your using the same old tried and cliched argument that every racist white guy online uses when their called out on their racism.

6. Ajean

Ajean Well-Known Member

oh? and which cliche is that?

7. thepainwithin

thepainwithin Well-Known Member

Who cares? Everyone is a little racist when they aren't being judged by people they know. You're online, what are they gunna do to you besides type some words at you? Empty, hollow words that can only get under your skin if you let them.

But I know what you mean. At my university there is an All-Black Fraternity and an All-Asian/Indo-Asian Fraternity. They are aimed at getting the people of these said groups in touch with more people of their same race and heritage. But couldn't you imagine the uproar if there was an All-White Fraternity? They'd call us racist, they tell us we were skin heads and excluding others from our group, even though they are allowed to exclude us (whites) from their group if they so choose.

Double standards FTW.

8. kristy1970

kristy1970 Active Member

I agree with all thest posts!
    Just remember... opinions are like assholes... everybody has one :)

9. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

There was a brothers and sisters united group at our community college that was aimed at blacks, but they let me (I am far from black lol), my friend Mindy (who is Korean/white), and a friend of ours who is Ukrainian sit in on their meetings all the time lol. But idk if other groups are as welcoming to other races so I don't know lol. And I agree! Everyone is a little racist, I try not to be as I'm such a mix of different races but at the same time, sometimes people fit into their stereotypes a little too much.

10. BrinkOfExistence

BrinkOfExistence Well-Known Member

Please provide your prove that everyone is a little racist, because i'm not i've never thought i don't like that person, what that person does or resented someone because they were treated better than i was simply because of the colour of their skin.

I'm gonna assume that the reason they have all black community is because they are living in a white dominate country and are more likely to be targeted to bullying because they are different, a minority, because thats how bullying works you pick on people who are different from everyone else, if you could go to an all black community would you want to? chances are you would be targeted to bullying, not because they don't like white people but simply because you're different.

Most people like to be around people who are similar to them, this site is a perfect example. The white community only have themselves to blame for the black community wanting to it just be them and no one else, because if they wasn't treated differently because they were black they probably would feel more comfortable being more invovled in a white community and allowing white people into their community.

11. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

I think you may be referring to Reverse Racism. It's kinda like reverse bullying.

It's sad how Prevelant racism is in our society still. I saw this soccer video from Portugal on youtube with this Brasilian player nicknamed hulk once he gets the ball the opposing fans start making monkey noises. He scores within a few seconds and they just shut right up.