Rage and intense stomach ache

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Øyvind, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

Took <Mod Edit:Music:Methods>
    Took <Mod Edit:Music:Methods>

I think it was after the <Mod Edit:Music:Methods> one things got seriously fucked up.

Temporary side effect:
    If I ran, or strained myself, I would get "drugged", I threw up like crazy after a walk in the mountains.
    After that, I choked on a peanut, got "drugged" again, and I couldn't speak, I couldn't find the words, I was just "eehhhhhh"-ing when trying to tell my mother I was "sick again".

Permanent side effects:

RAGE- Severe bursts of rage. I don't know if this is a side effect or if it's just because I'm fed up with people.
    I fantazise about hurting people, beating them to death. I don't plan on doing that, and I have a very strong willpower.
    I have never snapped at anyone, I just become quiet, too tired to move, I make quiet, but very much charged, negative comments about things people around me say.

Stomach ache- sometimes it's less there than other times, but it's always there.
    Often-VERY often, it's like I've been stabbed in the stomach. It's like that right now, and I can barely keep a straight face.
    I believe this also started after the<Mod Edit:Music:Methods> but I'm not 100% sure.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2010
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I think you should see a doctor asap...if you don't feel you can then call a poisons information line or the hospital and tell them what you took and the side effects you have and go from there...
    sounds like you have a lot of anxiety re the anger...maybe you do need to talk to someone about that ....
    is it possible to see a doctor or tell your Mum what's really happening with you?
  3. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

It's strange that the Mod edited out the details. It's wasn't really methods at all, it was just the name of the medicaments I took and when I took them.
    Thought the names and times would help in figuring out what is wrong with me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.